Panatura® is a dry natural starter dough used as an improver for making a wide variety of high quality breads and biscuits. Based on the Swiss patented natural starter dough, which combines the traditional artesian method with modern technology, Panatura® is made entirely from natural ingredients with no chemical improvers and is free of any genetically modified raw materials.
Manufactured under license by Intertech Asia Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Interflour, at our factory in Selangor, Malaysia, Panatura® is available in instant, white and dark variants to suit a range of product types including breads, steam breads, biscuits and speciality breads.
Intertech provides customers with product training, trouble-shooting and on-going support through our team of qualified technical bakers. We have a wide variety of recipes using Panatura® to suit most needs, and are also able to help create tailor-made products.
The Benefits of Panatura® for Bakers
- Higher profits: dough yield is 2 – 3% higher
- A silky and dry dough;
- Greater fermentation and baking tolerance;
- Improved water control in frozen products;
- Application for all Asian and Western bakery products;
- Single working process.
The Benefits of Panatura® for Consumers
- Better taste;
- A freshly baked aroma;
- Bread stays fresh longer and remains softer;
- Better crust/crumb strength and slicing characteristics;
- Uses only raw natural materials.